Consultancy services to support both development and conservation schemes.
Our arboriculturists have a wealth and knowledge and expertise, routinely preparing submissions to accompany planning applications whilst also contributing to the assessment and management of major arboricultural assets. As passionate technicians, our team contribute to the development of industry standard guidelines and formulate responses to unprecedented arboricultural issues. Utilisation of specialist mapping technology allows us to efficiently capture and share arboricultural information whilst our commitment to wider project objectives ensures that our advice is compatible with all disciplines contributing to a project.
Our Arboricultural services include:
- Tree surveys
- Arboricultural impact assessments
- Arboricultural method statements
- Tree constraints plans
- Tree protection plans
- Tree hazard and risk assessments
- Woodland management plans
- Ancient and veteran tree mapping and management plans
- New woodland creation
- Countryside stewardship and felling licences
- Pest and disease identification and strategies