The aim of the bird survey training course is designed to provide the knowledge and skills required to deliver commercial surveys in accordance with best practice guidance.
- Introduction to general survey principles
- Bird legislation and its implications for surveys and developments
- Survey method selection
- Survey design and planning
- Nesting bird checks
- Breeding bird surveys
- Single species surveys (including Schedule 1)
- Territory Mapping (CBC) methodology
- Transect (Route) methodology
- Data submissions
Callow Rock Offices, Shipham Road, Cheddar, Somerset, BS27 3DQ
Monday 8th May 2017.
09:00 – 13:00
£50 (incl. VAT)
BOOKING ESSENTIAL: Call 01823 652425 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are very sorry but we are unable to issue refunds if you are unable to attend the course for any reason.